Thursday 29 April 2010

A reminder of the rules

In the way of 'rules', this:

1. I will only use local bus services, or coaches on designated local bus routes which accept the disabled person's bus pass.
2. I will not pay for any bus ride (except in emergencies)
3. I will not use taxis, coaches, trains, trams, planes, ferries, public mules, tuk tuks or any other public transport (except in emergencies)
4. I may walk
5. I will not go to Milton Keynes
6. I will not buy food from any supermarket or chain store
7. I will not accept lifts apart from when I will be dropped back in precisely the same spot later in that same day or early the following day
8. I will not accept sweets from strangers

Additional Notes: In regards to rules 2 & 3, this:

'[E]mergencies' consist of medical emergencies and situations where I might be stranded somewhere with no prospect of sleeping safely.

Or if I need a Starbucks Caramel Frappaccino.

No comments:

Post a Comment